2019 FORD RANGER. BADDEST. TOUGHEST.
The all new 2019 Ford Ranger comes with some wicked features! Fords Terrain Management System has four selectable drive modes to help you conquer any terrain…
This system will automatically calibrate your Ranger’s engine responsiveness, transmission gearing and vehicle control systems to provide you with optimum traction, drivability and performance.
Inside Ford has updated the interior to give you the style, comfort and technology you’ve been looking for. Updated features like…
APPLINK WITH WAZE
VOICE ACTIVATED NAVIATION WITH SIRUS XM
What is Applink you ask? Well by accessing Waze through SYNC 3 Applink, you can collaborate with other users, outsmarting traffic by sharing information to get the best routes, and receive real-time alerts about accidents, road hazards and traffic jams. How cool is that?
The new Ranger is designed for serious off-road-travel anywhere in the Cariboo! Approach, break over and departure angles are designed to assist Ranger to climb hills or clear obstacles. For extra protection, the FX4 Off-Road Package includes an exposed steel bash plate along with under carriage skid plates. Making the Ford Ranger the baddest truck around!!
FORDPASS CONNECT ( WI-FI HOTSPOT)
FordPass, this feature gives you the ability to connect with your like never before! Here are some of the key feature you can expect with FordPass Connect…
- Remotely start your vehicle and schedule recurring start times
- Lock and unlock your vehicle remotely
- Check your approximate odometer reading, fuel level and distance to empty
- Locate your parked vehicle ( because who doesn’t forget were they parked every now and then)
- Enjoy a Wi-Fi hotspot with the ability to connect up to 10 devices at once, up to 50 feet outside the vehicle
- Convenience at it’s finest.