Join Our Growing Team
Careers at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, BC
Find great jobs and careers in the automotive industry at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, British Columbia. We are always looking for new team members. You will love living and working in the community of Williams Lake, where it’s beautiful all year long.
We are also located near the communities of Bella Coola, Horsefly, 150 Mile House and Likely, BC. Whether you’re looking for a position as a car salesperson or as a mechanic, you’ll find a welcoming and productive environment here at Lake City Ford. Check back here for our latest car dealership jobs, and submit your resume!
Lake City Ford Sales Inc. is looking for Product Advisors with outgoing personalities that care about customer needs. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer customer calls relating to car sale inquiries
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate and incentive programs.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively without supervision.
- Attend factory-sponsored and dealer-specified training classes as scheduled by management.
- Other duties as required by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Automotive Sales Experience preferred, but we will train the right person!
- Must have valid Class ‘5’ driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Sound computer skills.
- Well-spoken, friendly and articulate with the ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Willingness to be flexible under changing conditions.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
Lake City Ford Sales Inc. Offers:
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation package, which includes health benefits and optional pension plan
- Friendly and welcoming work environment.
- Online Manufacturer Training.
Please mail, email or hand deliver your resume to Bevan Koch (firstname.lastname@example.org) to 800 Broadway Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC V2G 3P4 and discover why Lake City Ford employees choose to live, work and play in the Cariboo and be rewarded financially while lowering your cost of living in the beautiful community of Williams Lake.