Join Our Growing Team
Careers at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, BC
Find great jobs and careers in the automotive industry at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, British Columbia. We are always looking for new team members. You will love living and working in the community of Williams Lake, where it’s beautiful all year long.
We are also located near the communities of Bella Coola, Horsefly, 150 Mile House and Likely, BC. Whether you’re looking for a position as a car salesperson or as a mechanic, you’ll find a welcoming and productive environment here at Lake City Ford. Check back here for our latest car dealership jobs, and submit your resume!
Lake City Ford Sales Inc. is looking for Product Advisors
We are looking for person(s) with outgoing personalities that care about customer needs. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers visiting our dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service on all interactions, give all customers consideration and respect, understand their needs, and consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Answer customer calls relating to car sale inquiries
- Ensure customer car quotes are competitive and reasonable.
- Learn and maintain product knowledge on manufacturer-specific vehicles and manufacturer-specific rebate and incentive programs.
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees.
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion.
- Work effectively without supervision.
- Attend factory-sponsored and dealer-specified training classes as scheduled by management.
- Other duties as required by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Automotive Sales Experience preferred, but we will train the right person!
- Must have valid Class ‘5’ driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Sound computer skills.
- Well-spoken, friendly and articulate with the ability to effectively communicate in writing.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Willingness to be flexible under changing conditions.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism with a positive attitude under pressure.
Lake City Ford Sales Inc. Offers:
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation package, which includes health benefits and optional pension plan
- Friendly and welcoming work environment.
- Online Manufacturer Training.
Please mail, email or hand deliver your resume to Bevan Koch (email@example.com) to 800 Broadway Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC V2G 3P4 and discover why Lake City Ford employees choose to live, work and play in the Cariboo and be rewarded financially while lowering your cost of living in the beautiful community of Williams Lake.
Lake City Ford Sales Inc is looking for an Experienced Service Tower Operator/Warranty Administrator.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for the duties outlined below:
• Prioritize and dispatch repair orders to Service Technicians
• Maintain shop capacity, efficiency and productivity
• Liaise with Service Advisors/Technicians/Body Shop to ensure delivery times are met
• Process and manage warranty claims, submit to manufacturer and ensure appropriate action and settlement
• Maintain awareness of current recalls
• You must have a strong knowledge of the automotive industry and demonstrate the skills required to provide our customers with outstanding service and value in everything we do.
• Previous experience in an automotive service department
• Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills and a desire to learn, grow and succeed
• Must be able to work under pressure and maintain a high level of customer service
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work as a member of the team
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes health benefits and optional pension plan
Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered in person to Willy DeVuyst at 800 Broadway Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC
We thank all applicants but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted