Join Our Growing Team
Careers at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, BC
Find great jobs and careers in the automotive industry at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, British Columbia. We are always looking for new team members. You will love living and working in the community of Williams Lake, where it’s beautiful all year long.
We are also located near the communities of Bella Coola, Horsefly, 150 Mile House and Likely, BC. Whether you’re looking for a position as a car salesperson or as a mechanic, you’ll find a welcoming and productive environment here at Lake City Ford. Check back here for our latest car dealership jobs, and submit your resume!
Automotive Detailing Position
Lake City Ford Sales Inc is looking for an Automotive Detailer who is quality of service and team driven. Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate must be able to perform duties in a professional and satisfactory manner and must be legally and technically able to safely operate company and customer owned vehicles.
As a Detailer, you play a critical role in the vehicle delivery process by making sure every vehicle is delivered clean and in top condition.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to –
* Complete interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles
* Waxing and buffing of exterior of vehicle to ensure a high quality vehicle appearance
* Maintain the standard and quality of service of the dealership
* Deliver all vehicles to the specific requirements of the dealership
* Inspecting all vehicles thoroughly for pre-delivery
* Liaise with General Manager to ensure objectives are being met
* Maintaining the cleanliness of the work area and function of all service tools and equipment
Other responsibilities as directed by the General Manager
* Preference will be given to an individual with experience
* Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to interact professionally with co-workers and customes
* Good general health and physical ability
We offer competitive compensation package, which includes health benefits and optional pension plan
Resumes should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or delivered in person to 800 Broadway Ave N, Williams Lake, BC