Join Our Growing Team
Careers at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, BC
Find great jobs and careers in the automotive industry at Lake City Ford in Williams Lake, British Columbia. We are always looking for new team members. You will love living and working in the community of Williams Lake, where it’s beautiful all year long.
We are also located near the communities of Bella Coola, Horsefly, 150 Mile House and Likely, BC. Whether you’re looking for a position as a car salesperson or as a mechanic, you’ll find a welcoming and productive environment here at Lake City Ford. Check back here for our latest car dealership jobs, and submit your resume!
Lake City Ford is looking for a few good people.
- Are you able to listen to others and put yourself in their shoes?
- Are you a curious person always striving to learn?
- Do you enjoy building new relationships in a genuine manner?
- Are you authentic and honest in what you say and do?
- Can you anticipate what needs to be done and do it before being asked?
If you are strong in these qualities, then you are a Sales Consultant candidate that we have been looking for. We will train you in our sales process and Ford product knowledge.
In addition to competitive pay, which includes a monthly guarantee plus commission bonus we offer our employees:
- Group Insurance – including health, dental, life & disability
- Optional Pension Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver your resume to Bevan Koch 800 Broadway Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC
Lake City Ford is looking for an experienced Service Advisor. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for the duties outlined below:
- Promptly greet and serve customers and ensure expectations are met or exceeded
- Explain the type of service work scheduled to customer(s)
- Identify and communicate technician recommendation(s) for vehicle to customer
- Monitor and complete repair orders, ensuring all information is correctly entered into system
- Perform follow up calls with customers
- Follow manufacturer’s policy and procedure requirements
- Other task as assigned by the Service Manager
- Two (2) years of experience in an Automotive Service Advisor role – consideration will be given to individuals with a strong customer service background
- Knowledge of automotive systems and ability to explain both system and repair to customers of varying levels of technical understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- PBS V10 software experience an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes health benefits and optional pension plan
Resumes should be emailed to email@example.com or delivered in person to the Human Resources Department at 800 Broadway Avenue North, Williams Lake, BC
We thank all applicants but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.