FORD MAINTENANCE PROTECTION PLAN (FMPP)
The best part about the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan is that all the important stuff is covered with any plan you choose. This includes:
- Oil and oil filter Change
- Inspect & rotate tires
- Inspect brake pads/rotors/drums, brake lines and parking brake system
- Inspect and lubricate steering linkage
- Replace filters for fuel and engine air
- Change engine coolant
- . . . and more!
8 Wear Items
A handful of important components in your Ford vehicle often erode with regular wear-and-tear. With the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan, you get these eight wear items changed when the time comes to replace them:
- Brake pads & lining
- Brake rotors
- Shock absorbers
- Spark plugs
- Wiper blades
- Engine belts, coolant hoses/clamps/hose seals
- Light bulbs (excluding LED/HID lamps and headlamps for plans below Premium Care)
- Clutch disc (manual transmission only)
With every visit under your Ford Maintenance Protection Plan, our trained Ford Service technicians will perform a comprehensive multi-point inspection on your vehicle to ensure it’s working at optimal performance. Our technicians will measure several fluid levels throughout your vehicle and determine whether or not they need to be filled. Additionally, they’ll also take a look at important systems and components like your vehicle’s electrical system, windshield washer spray, exhaust system, shocks and struts for the suspension, and more under any plan!
Contact Glen or Kristina at Lake City Ford to inquire about rates for each Ford Maintenance Protection Plan, today!